2011/01/25

Snowboarding


Hey guys! Last weekend I went to Nagano to do snowboarding with my tourism friends! We left for Nagano at about 7 pm from Wakayama by bus and got there around 7 am. It was so uncomfortable to sleep on the bus.


It was my first time to do snowboarding so I was so scared for the first time. There were some friends who had done it before so they taught me how to do it. Thanks to their good teaching, I could do it with a less falling. Once I’ve got how to do it, I found it so much fun! I can say it is the best sport in the world :P


It is also a dangerous sport though.. I fell a lot and once I hit my head badly. I thought I died. Fortunately I was alright but the worst thing could had been happened. Scary!

However I really enjoyed snowboarding. Now my whole body has muscular pain… but who cares! I can’t wait to go again next year!


2 件のコメント:

  1. Wow!it looks so fun!maybe it's so cold.who is good at snowboarding??i work in sports shop so i want cute snowboarding wear!

    返信削除
  2. It was GREAT!!!!
    Let's go again next year!! :)

    返信削除