I went to Oxford, England from a programme for 3 weeks last September. I was going to University of Oxford to study English and tourism in England. England was my dream country so I was so happy to get an opportunity to go there. It’s a very beautiful country as I thought and I was like in a movie. I’ve been to Australia but it was quite different.
People often say that food in England is not that good. Meat and potato are the main foods in England and sometimes the season is a bit weak or too strong. However it was ok. We never know the true thing unless we try it by ourselves! Also, my favourite is milkshake! Ahhh I miss it so much! In England, there is a milkshake shop and there are about 100 kinds of flavors. You choose one you like and then they make you the best milkshake ever! I often went there after school and shopping drinking it.
Afternoon tea is also famous in England. British people drink milk tea with some sweets such as a scone and cookies. It’s weird but I didn’t like tea that much before I went there. Now I love it!
I went to many places while I was in England. Sometimes I went alone just with my camera. When I was in trouble some kind people helped me and even took me to the place where I wanted to go. People I met in England were all nice.
I had many great experiences in this trip. If you got interested in my trip, feel free to talk to me! I’d love to tell you my story!
I do love your pictures of England! :D
返信削除I hope we can get an opportunity to make KG4 day and you show us your all pictures...