2011/01/25

New generation

As I wrote on this blog before, I’m a member of International Exchange Committee of Wakayama University (IEC). The representative has just changed and now I’m the new one.

I’ve been interested in international exchange since I was a child. As my high school had a sister school in Australia, I had many opportunities to meet Australians then. To know different culture was so exciting for me and I was getting into international exchange.

After I entered in Wakayama University, I met IEC. It was just the one I had been looking for. Since then my life has changed a lot. Everyday is so fresh to me and my sense of value has also changed greatly. Now I’m the representative of this club and a bit worried if I can do well. However I know that I always have many nice friends around me and they will support me when I’m in trouble. They always make me strong!

It’s time for new generation. I will change the world! Follow meeeee ^^

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿